Tuesday, March 16, 2004

well, so much for tact...

Usually I am a very tactful person with other people, but every once in a while I botch up communication so badly I want to crawl into a hole. Yesterday, I expressed a concern to my husband with the tact of a Neanderthal, maybe even a retarded Neanderthal. Then, the rest of the day was spent rinsing and repeating---"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

(Note to self: Diarrhea of the mouth is a BAD thing.)

Speaking of mouths, we tried a new toothpaste called "Extreme Clean." Hay-Suess, it tastes like 10 year-old Christmas candy and bile (mostly bile). I literally gag when I brush my tongue. What the hell were they going for with that "flavor?" Now with the fresh flavor of rancid gastric juices! It was so expensive, we have to use it---but one tube will do me for a lifetime. Blech!!! Paaatoooooie!

Link of the day: Pop Cult Magazine.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP