Wednesday, March 24, 2004

thinking bad thoughts...

I am a little black cloud today. I do not have the money to pay my bills. I am sick of school. I hate my job. I never see my husband because he works so much. I am so stressed over money all the time that I can't enjoy one moment, but I don't have the energy to make stuff to sell because I'm so crapped out. I can only knit/spin/felt what is in my stash (which I am trying to protect with my life) and occasionally I'll sneak and buy a knitting book, but other than that it's necessities only. And when one of the animals has a problem, I can't squeak by. I went from being a shop-a-holic to no-shopping-ever. I have to go to class tonight and I just don't care at the moment. Tomorrow will be better, but today I am feeling angry, negative, tired and disappointed. I think that should cover it. Aren't you glad you stopped by? Sorry you just stepped in my mental dog poop.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP